INDIGIT ® and Personal Data Protection
Protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for INDIGIT ® ( a brand of Evil Corporation Unipessoal LDA ), because when you use our services you trust us with your information.
We want to ensure your trust by working hard to protect your the information and at the same time giving you control over it.
This Policy applies only to the INDIGIT ® website.
By browsing this website you accept the practices described in this Policy.
INDIGIT ® shall ensure that only personal data which are appropriate and relevant shall be processed, and undertake not to retain or process data which is not necessary for those legitimate purposes.
1. Purposes of Data Processing:
- Management, development and fulfillment of the contractual relationship – the collection of these data is necessary for the provision of the contracted service – The data owner is obliged to provide us with his/her personal data for the fulfillment of the contract for services. If you refuse to do so, INDIGIT ® reserves the right not to enter into contract for services.
- Billing and collection of services provided - the collection of this data is necessary for the provision of the contracted service. You are obliged to provide us with your personal data for the performance of the contract for services. If you refuse to do so, INDIGIT ® reserves the right not to enter into contract for services.
- Registration of the user on the website, with the consent of the data owner.
- Conduct of satisfaction surveys, with the consent of the data owner.
- Sending of information and advertising, including by electronic means, about offers, products, recommendations, services, promotional articles and loyalty campaigns, with the consent of the data owner.
- Carrying out studies and market analysis, with the consent of the data owner.
- Carrying out marketing actions, with the consent of the data owner.
- Sending of newsletters, with the consent of the data owner.
2. Term of Preservation of personal data:
INDIGIT ® will only retain the personal data of its clients and potential customers for as long as the legitimate purposes for which the data are processed remain, in the terms referred to in the previous paragraph, without prejudice of the need to preserve them for response to
legal notices, orders or legal proceedings or for the fulfillment of legal duties to which INDIGIT ® is subject.
At the end of the term of the preservation period, INDIGIT ® will permanently delete personal data or apply irreversible anonymization measures. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the data shall, as a rule, be retained for the following periods:
- Customer Registration – 2 years after the end of the contractual relationship
3. Recipients of personal data collected:
The personal data collected may be communicated to other entities for the purposes indicated, or to provide services related to its field of activity, subsidiaries and affiliates and other natural or legal persons that also carry out any of said activities and with which the different entities of INDIGIT ® maintain collaboration agreements.
Personal data may also be made available to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the provisions of the law, in particular when necessary for the resolution of disputes relating to billing and for activities related to the protection of public security, defense and prevention, investigation or detection of criminal offenses.
4. The data owners have the following rights:
- Access data and information related to its treatment (Right of Access)
- Request rectification of inaccurate data (Right of Rectification)
- Request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected; INDIGIT ® will no longer treat the data except for the exercise or defense of possible complaints (Right of Omission)
- Request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it may only be treated under the user consent, except for its preservation and use for the exercise or defense of complaints or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of major public interest of the European Union or of a particular Member State
- Oppose the treatment of the data, in which case the (Party Performing the Treatment) will cease to treat the data, except for the defense of possible complaints (Right of Opposition)
- Receive in a structured format, in common use and mechanical reading, the personal data that you have provided to INDIGIT ® or request INDIGIT ® to transmit them directly to another Responsible person when technically possible (Right of Portability)
- Withdraw the given consent, if the data processing is based on the consent of the holder, without this affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent previously given.
The available rights may be exercised by written communication addressed to INDIGIT ® to the following electronic address: email@example.com
5. Security Measures:
INDIGIT ® undertakes to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect data on which it is responsible for dealing with accidental or unlawful interference resulting in unauthorized destruction, alteration, disclosure or access, as well as any other form of illicit treatment.
To this end, INDIGIT ® has a set of security technologies and procedures for the protection of users' personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, such as the storage of personal data collected on computer systems with access limited and located in controlled facilities.
In addition, personal information transmitted by users through the site is protected through encryption through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
6. Cookies Policy:
A INDIGIT ® utiliza “cookies” que permitem ao servidor verificar se o utilizador já visitou este site anteriormente, visando personalizar os conteúdos e a informação disponíveis no site em função das anteriores visitas.
A INDIGIT ® poderá ocasionalmente alterar esta declaração e a sua Política de Privacidade para poder reflectir a imagem da empresa e o feedback dos clientes. Incentivamos os nossos clientes a reverem periodicamente a nossa Política de Privacidade, para estarem atualizados acerca de como a Indigit protege a sua informação
7. Integrações com Serviços de Terceiros:
INDIGIT ® integrates many third-party services to provide you with a better experience on our website, as well as to make improvements. Below are our integrations and what kind of information is sent through them:
- Google Analytics - Collected data to identify the user and deliver specific campaigns.
Learn more at:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pt-PT
- Crisp - Livechat and costumer service. It uses email and IP address.
Learn more at: https://crisp.chat/pt/privacy/
Updated June 6, 2018