The following Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between the user of the services and the entity providing the services (Evil Corporation, Unipessoal, LDA, under the name of INDIGIT ).
The use of services provided by INDIGIT implies the full acceptance and agreement with these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
INDIGIT reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be published on the Website or sent by E-mail to the Customer.
INDIGIT is not liable for damages resulting from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunctions or disconnections of the operating system that may temporarily prevent access, navigation or service to Users.
User ObligationsThe Customer and the User must comply with these general conditions and respect them. They undertake in particular to fulfill the following obligations:
- To not publish, store or disseminate through the website defamatory, obscene, libelous, xenophobic and/or any other content that violates the general principles of law and public order
- To not use fake identities
- To provide correct personal data addresses so that INDIGIT ® is able to process and respond to contact requests
The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data communicated to INDIGIT ®.
INDIGIT ® declines any responsibility for possible delay or impossibility of contact
INDIGIT ® does not alter or in any way interfere with Websites, E-mails, or any other content of your Servers.
INDIGIT ® reserves the right to remove materials which it deems illegal, or which should be subject to verification by our Team.
For such purposes, INDIGIT ® notifies the Client of such cases and its appropriate corrective measures, without prejudice to acting directly and/or suspending the service, according to the content.
- Payment can be made through bank transfer/ATM to customers residing in Portugal or online through PayPal.
- The service will be discontinued if payment wasn't fullfilled 7 days after the billing date, but it does not prevent the collection of the present and the next invoices that will be issued until the customer performs the cancellation procedure described in this document.
- All service contracts for Shared Hosting, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Online Stores and others are renewable for the same period and on the payment date thereof. In case the customer wishes to cancel the product, service or contract, the cancelation must be made in accordance with the Cancellation Conditions presented in this document.
Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in cancellation of the service.
If the Client wishes to cancel the account, he/she must do so in the period prior to the new billing date, by sending an E-mail and making a backup copy of all the content.
The cancellation of the account implies the elimination of all the data; In these cases, INDIGIT ® will not be responsible for the loss of data.
For Dedicated Servers and VPS accounts, the minimum time for cancellation is 15 days before the renewal date.
Failure to comply with these cancellation rules implies the collection of the following month or period.
All packages that INDIGIT ® provides are eligible for Upgrade to a, higher Package, upon payment of the difference in value, following the stated below:
- Cancellation of the current package with non used credits in whole months
- Debit of the new package for the same period (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual according to the previous package)
- Payment by the customer of the difference in value
All packages from INDIGIT ® are available for Downgrade to another package of the same family, however you will be charged an amount of €10 + VAT as an administrative work fee per each requested downgrade.
INDIGIT ® backups the content of its servers on a daily basis. However, these will only be used for system-wide restoration and never for individual accounts, so we require our Clients to keep up-to-date Backups of their Websites so that they do not lose their data.
In additon, INDIGIT ® provides its costumers with Backup products. Only the Shared Hosting and Reseller accounts have regular daily Backups that are retained for 7 days.
You will be responsible for creating and restoring individual Backups of your account.
INDIGIT ® will not be held responsible for any loss of data.
Limitation of Liabilities
INDIGIT ® maintains efforts to provide a superior quality service, but will not be held responsible for downtimes, crashes or data loss.
You will not be responsible for guarantees or profit expectations.
Reselling of space, resources or remote use of scripts hosted on our servers is not allowed.
The right of cancellation of account will be reserved by INDIGIT ®, without prior notice, in case of necessity and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
By activating your account you are accepting all of the mentioned terms and acknowledge that they have been presented to you by INDIGIT ®.
INDIGIT ® guarantees answers to all questions within the following response times:
- Technical Service: Guaranteed response in less than 24 hours
- Sales and Pre-Sales Service: Guaranteed response in less than 48 hours
- Administrative Services: From Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Updated June 6, 2018